Sprott Asset Management
Sprott Asset Management was established in the month of August, 2000. Sprott Asset Management is a privately held company that deals in investment fund services. The ownership of the company is with its employees.
Sprott Asset Management aims at providing the maximum possible returns to its clients. It has been certified by the Investment Dealers Association. It is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund, as well.
Sprott Asset Management obtained the membership of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) Canada in the year 2004.
Services and Products of Sprott Asset Management
The following products and services are provided to the investor clients of Sprott Asset Management in Canada:
- Mutual Funds:
The mutual funds offered include :
- Sprott Small Cap Equity Fund
- Sprott Canadian Equity Fund
- Sprott Growth Fund
- Sprott Gold & Precious Minerals Fund
- Sprott Global Equity Fund
- Sprott Energy Fund
- Hedge Funds:
The hedge funds offered are :
- Sprott Global Market Neutral Fund
- Sprott Hedge Fund LP II
- Sprott Opportunities RSP Fund
- Sprott Bull/Bear RSP Fund
- Sprott Small Cap Hedge Fund
- Sprott Opportunities Hedge Fund LP
- Products for non-residents of Canada:
The following products and services of Sprott Asset Management are meant for the investor clients who reside outside Canada:
- Sprott Opportunities Capital Fund LP
- Sprott Offshore Fund, Ltd.
- Sprott Strategic Gold Fund LP
- Sprott Capital LP
- Sprott Opportunities Offshore Fund, Ltd.
- Sprott Strategic Offshore Gold Fund, Ltd.
Sprott Asset Management Inc. (Head Office)
Royal Bank Plaza, South Tower
200 Bay Street
Suite 2700, P.O. Box 27
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2J1
Tel: 416 362 7172 (9 am to 5 pm EST)
Toll Free: 888 362 7172 (9 am to 5 pm EST)