Colgate Branding Strategy
Colgate Branding Strategy was strong enough to position the company as a major brand in the oral care market of India. The Brand Colgate emerged as a market leader as it bagged considerable amount of market share in all the segments of oral care market like toothpaste segment, tooth powder segment and toothbrush segment.
Colgate has succeeded in establishing its Brand Image and gaining substantial market share in spite of facing tough competition from the brands like Hindusthan Liver, Babool and Anchor. Still the Brand Colgate is continuously updating and improving its' branding strategy in order to strengthen its' Brand Name and Brand Identity.
The future Branding Strategy of Colgate may comprise the following steps and actions :
- For maintaining the Brand Equity in the market, every company requires a system of continuous growth and upgradation . So, in order to develop new products, Colgate may give emphasis on Research and Development Projects.
- The Brand Strategy of Colgate also aims at reaching to the rich and consuming customers of rural India by introducing some Ayurvedic Oral Care Products.
- In order to strengthen its' Brand Image in the urban market of India, Colgate may launch some oral care products specifically targeting the urban youth and the urban rich class.
- Colgate Branding Strategy aims at introducing some special oral care products which will focus on functional benefits. The Brand can launch specific oral care products for different age groups.
- The Branding Strategy of Colgate also plans to customize its packaging techniques, based on price points. This, in a way will establish a new pricing strategy.
- Colgate Branding Strategy has a objective strengthening its' business promotion network. The company is undertaking advertising strategies and campaigning programs with the objective of reaching to the customers of India across income classes.
More Information Related to Brand
|Brand Development||Branding Agency||Brand Image|
|Brand Equity||Branding Design||Internet Branding|
|Brand Strategy||Brand Building||Brand Loyalty|
|Brand Value||Defining Brand||Brand Management|
|Brand Awareness||Brand Differentiation||Branding Mistakes|
Last Updated on : 8th July 2013