DuPont was founded in 1802. The company grew through scientific discoveries and innovations. New acquisitions and expansion into newer countries, added to the growth of the company. DuPont, over the years had spread the miracles of science all around the world. Today, it's a large global company.
The mission of DuPont is to put science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere.
Area of Operation
The businesses of DuPont are in the following industries:
- Building & Construction
- Energy & Utilities
- Health Care & Medical
- Packaging & Graphic Arts
- Safety & Protection
- DuPont holds assets of $34.18 billion.
- DuPont has made profits of $2.43 billion in 2006.
- DuPont operates in more than 70 countries in Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- DuPont has 60,000 employees.
The organization of DuPont includes:
- Board of Directors
- DuPont ranks 171 in the world according to Forbes Magazine list.
- DuPont ranks 205 in Fortune Global 500 list.
DuPont has about 166 subsidiaries and affiliate companies worldwide.
- DuPont bought Conoco in 1981.
- In 1998, DuPont acquired Herberts.
DuPont EI Nemours
1007 Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19898
Phone: (302) 774-1000
Fax: (302) 999-4399