UBS is present in all major financial centers worldwide. It has offices in over 50 countries, with about 38% of its employees working in the Americas, 34% in Switzerland, 15% in the rest of Europe and 13% in Asia Pacific. On March 26, 2010, UBS announced the appointment of Lukas Gahwiler as CEO of UBS Switzerland and co-CEO of Wealth Management & Swiss Bank.
Lukas Gahwiler will begin his role at UBS on April 1, 2010 and will also become a member of the Group Executive Board.
The UBS mission is to have a client-focused approach, creating customized financial solutions based on their global resources and capabilities. They have a philosophy of, "You & Us". UBS is committed to high standards of corporate behavior.
The businesses of UBS are:
- Wealth Management
- Investment Banking and Securities Firm
- Asset Management
- Retail and Commercial Banking
- UBS holds assets of CHF 1.340 trillion (2009)
- UBS made Net income CHF -2.7 billion (2009)
- UBS made Revenue CHF 25.162 billion (2009)
- UBS operates in 50 countries across the world.
- UBS has 65,233 (as of end 2009) employees worldwide.
- Board of Directors
- Group Executive Board
- Global Wealth Management & Business Banking
- Investment Bank
- Global Asset Management
- Corporate Center
The organizational structure of UBS Group is:
Website URL : www.ubs.com