HSBC Malaysia offers its customers several types of bank accounts:
- HSBC Malaysia Basic Savings Accounts
- Basic Current Accounts from HSBC Malaysia
HSBC Malaysia-provided Internet Banking Services include the following enhancements and security procedures, making HSBC Malaysia online banking a secure experience.
HSBC Malaysia Internet Banking Services include the following features:
- Bill Payments services from HSBC Malaysia
- E-Statements from HSBC Malaysia
- HSBC Malaysia Online Security services
- Security Devices
HSBC Malaysia offers the following Visa and MasterCard credit cards:
- HSBC Malaysia SmartPrivileges Credit Card
- HSBC Rewards Credit Card from HSBC Malaysia
- HSBC Premier MasterCard(r) Credit Card from HSBC Malaysia
- HSBC Malaysia Visa Platinum Credit Card
All HSBC Malaysia Credit Cards offer the following benefits:
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Advance
- Automatic Bill Payment Service
- SMS Balance Enquiry Services
Additional Banking Services provides by HSBC Malaysia, for the convenience of its consumers:
- MEPS Interbank GIRO (IBG)enables customers to easily pay HSBC bills incurred by them from other banks.
- Self Service Banking at all of the 36 branches across Malaysia throughout the day.
- Telebanking Services all through the day.
- HOUSe allows customers to access their personal accounts to withdraw cash or check available balances from HSBC Malaysia ATM's, in addition to all OCBC, UOB, and Standard Chartered Bank ATM's.
- Interest Rate services inform customers of the return rates allowed by the bank on personal accounts and Time deposits, as well as about the Base Lending Rate or BLR imposed by HSBC Malaysia.
In addition to the general banking products and services provided by the HSBC Malaysia, the bank also has customized Islamic Banking services and products in conformity with the Islamic Laws or Sharia, under the name of HSBC Amanah which, is aimed at the majority Islamic population of Malaysia.