Public Bank Malaysia
In terms of market capitalization, Public Bank Malaysia is the largest corporation in Malaysia that is not linked with the Government. Basically Public Bank Malaysia operates domestically.
However, the bank also has banking branches out of Malaysia in the following Asian countries :
- Sri Lanka and Laos
Services and Products offered by the Public Bank Malaysia:
- Savings Account:
The different Savings Accounts provided by Public Bank Malaysia for the individual consumers of Personal Banking services are :
- Public Bank Malaysia WISE Savings Accounts
- Plus Savings Accounts of Public Bank Malaysia
- Public Bank Malaysia 50 plus Savings Accounts
- Public Bank SaveLink Accounts
- Basic Savings Accounts of Public Bank Malaysia.
- Current Account:
Public Bank Malaysia offers Current Accounts for the individual consumers which are as follows :
- Public Bank Malaysia PLUS Current Account
- Public Bank CurrentLink Account
- Public Bank Malaysia ACE Account
- Basic Current Account of Public Bank Malaysia.
- Personal Loan:
Public Bank Malaysia provides Personal Loans to the individual consumers. The different types of Personal Loans provided by Public Bank Malaysia are as follows :
- Home Loans to purchase homes.
- Vehicle Financing Loans to buy personal vehicles.
- SWIFT Loans for buying completed business properties.
- Loans against Overdrafts on Current Accounts.
- UNIFLEX Loans.
- Online Banking Services:
The Public Bank Malaysia also provides Online Banking services to all of its customers. To avail these services one would have to log on to the official website of the Public Bank Malaysia, PBeBank.com and use the required applications as given below :
- Realtime Account Inquiry.
- Payment History .
- Funds Transfers and Payments.
- Online Share Trading.
- Services related to the drawing and passing of cheques.
- Islamic Banking:
In addition to all of the Personal Banking services and products mentioned above, the Public Bank Malaysia also has on offer Islamic Banking services and products in strict accordance with the Sharia or the Islamic Laws.