In this paper we will discuss about House Financial Services of the United States of America. The company proffers variety of financial services to the customers. It oversees the programs of the Federal Reserve Bank, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as well.
- House Financial Services Committee oversees all components of the United States' housing and financial service sectors including insurance, banking, public and assisted housing, real estate and securities.
- The House Financial Services continually examines the laws and programs of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- It also oversees the programs of the Federal Reserve Bank, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, several international development and finance agencies and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The Committee ensures the enforcement of housing and consumer protection laws, namely, U.S. Housing Act, the Housing and Community Development Act etc, as well.
- The House Financial Services oversees the US banking industry that consists of more than 22,000 banks, thrifts, and credit unions.
- The House Financial Services Committee is hugely responsible for administration of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- The House Financial offers several financial services like, loan, line of credit, equity loan etc to the customers.
- The company offers low cost financial services, and also of high quality.