Alabama Credit Union
The financial services of Alabama Credit Union are ideally designed to take care of the financial requirements of its members. All surplus revenue of Alabama Credit Union gets distributed amongst its members as low-cost credits. The members of Alabama Credit Union are rewarded with higher earnings on deposits, lower service charge and easy access to other financial advantages.
The supervisory committee and the board of directors of Alabama Credit Union are selected by its members through annual election whose sole mission is to serve the financial needs of its members. The deposits kept with Alabama Credit Union come with greater security.
The financial benefits enjoyed by the members of Alabama Credit Union include the following:
- Due to the reduced service charge on financial services the members of Alabama Credit UNION manage to save around $ 1.7 million. The reduced service charge is applicable to loan processing service, credit card usage, checking account fees, ATM facility and many other types of financial services.
- The members of Alabama Credit Union receive around 75 percent more out of the million dollars kept in certificates and savings accounts.
- The Alabama Credit Union charges reasonably low interest rate on loans offered to its members. The lower loan rates for real estate, signature and automobile loans have helped the members of this credit union to save as much as $ 600, 000.
- The central office of Alabama Credit Union serves its members from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. The operational units of Alabama Credit Union remain open from Monday to Friday.
The contact details of the main office of Alabama Credit Union are as follows:
Address:220 Paul W. Bryant Drive East
P.O. Box 862998
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486-0027
Facsimile number:(205) 348-9205 (Loan Department)
(205) 348-3892 (Accounting Department)
(205) 348-2338 (Member Care Center)