Pay Pal Money Transfer
PayPal was incorporated in the year 1998. PayPal functions as an electronic option or alternative to conventional money transfer methods, for example, money orders or checks. PayPal offers a diverse range of money transfer services to a wide variety of customers, which include auction websites, online vendors, and many other types of corporate users.
In 2002, PayPal was acquired by eBay, which is a leading Internet company based in the U.S. offering online auction and shopping services. PayPal has overseas operations in Ireland and Germany. The services of PayPal are free for buyers.
The operations of PayPal can be found in 190 countries. With its efficient operations and cost effectiveness, PayPal has become a world leader in the area of online payment solutions and it now has 100 million accounts worldwide.
The products and services of PayPal fall into following categories:
- Sending money with the help of email addresses or phone numbers
- Sending money with the help of the Internet
- Sending money by a PayPal account
Requests for money can be made through PayPal for the following purposes:
- Sending a payment request to a consumer
- Receiving donations from charity
- Receiving instant and guaranteed payments from auctions
- Collecting money for an event, a dinner bill, or to purchase a group gift
- Website Payments Standard
- Website Payments Pro
- Email payments
- Payflow Gateway
- Accept PayPal
PayPal Auction Tools
PayPal offers a wide variety of auction tools, which includes tools for receiving, managing, shipping, and tracking payments. PayPal also offers online protection programs both for buyers and sellers.
With its diverse range of financial services Pay Pal is experiencing a rapidly growing customer base.
PayPal (An eBay Company)
San Jose, California