Risk Management Courses
Description of Risk Management Courses
The risk management courses are mainly full time courses and are normally provided as diploma programs at the postgraduate level. The risk management courses prove to be of great use in enabling the students to get a breakthrough in the insurance services industry.
The risk management courses have been designed in a way that the students are provided with the skills that are necessary in order to function properly in the present day insurance scenario. These courses are provided by the leading financial institutions all across the world.
Structure of Risk Management Courses
The risk management courses basically have a time limit of one year. In most of the cases the courses are split up into twelve smaller courses that are taught in almost 800 hours of lectures.
Applicants of Risk Management Courses
In case of the risk management courses it has been seen that the applicants are of three categories:
- Graduates from any stream
- A person holding a Bachelor's degree and trying to build a career in insurance. They should be able to give an entire year for the course.
- Post Graduates from any stream
Subjects Covered in Risk Management Courses
The following subjects are normally taught in the risk management courses:
- Information Systems and Analysis
- Perspectives on Risk and Insurance
- Personality Development and Communications
- Principles and Practices of Individual Life and Health Insurance
- Actuarial Concepts and Principles
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Pension Planning
- National Financial Systems
- Financial Risk Management
- Principles and Practice of General Insurance
- Management of Insurance Institutions
- Corporate Risk Management